Wednesday 24 July 2013

Cardboard Basket Weaving!

LET'S GET STARTED!

Blogger's Note: 


Call me crazy but that's exactly what I did from 4 a.m to 9 a.m or 8:30 a.m, I forgot. No I did not sleep throughout the whole night, but I did wake up just about an hour ago. (5:30 p.m). 


Here are the steps on how to build a cardboard basket. 


First you will need:

- 2 pieces of A3 cardboard, make sure it can bend.

- A piece of string, 110 cm/1.1 meter (Convert them to your measurements using Google)

- Laundry Hooks (I don't know what to call them) around 4 will do, if you think you might need more, it won't hurt to bring more.

- Pencil

- Ruler, preferably one which has 35 cm or more.

- Tape or a Stapler

- Glitter/Colors/Colored Paper/Other stuff for designs if you wish.

And we start now. 


Hole puncher is not necessary. 

















Here is the link to the original person who taught how to do this using reed.  

I only tried out to see if I could do it, also it was on my Summer-to-do-list 

Email me at 96nermin@gmail.com if you would like to share it, I'd truly love to see it. 
and yeah, I would add it to my blog, if you'd like. 

ENJOY YOUR DAY!





No comments:

Post a Comment